As a member in good standing you will receive:
- Monthly training calls that focus on the strategy (the what and why) and the systems (the exact step-by-step system set up) (or both!)
- Plan your action steps on the Monthly Action Worksheets
- An “Any Topic Goes” Monthly Q&A call
- Set up your systems quickly with the Template of the Month (or Cheatsheet/Checklist)
- Get your questions answered any day of the week with our private group.
- Build your business library with the recordings and PDF slides of each months’ training call.
- Your own toolbox of business building resources.
Our first training call is coming up quickly …
Wednesday, October 8
Launch Campaign Strategies for “Sold Out” Results
Every business owner is excited to launch a new product or program and dreams of seeing “sold out” on their website. But very often they don’t have a launch strategy in place, and so miss many of those vital pre-launch steps that would result in those “sold out” sales.
During this live, interactive training class, you will receive the exact step-by-step sequence to launch your next product or program to ensure maximum sales.
Click Here to Grab One of the
42 37 29 Charter Memberships!
$37 $27 per month Charter Membership Rate
The Charter Membership rate will remain in effect for as long as you are a member in good standing.
I am so glad I didn’t jump on the Infusionsoft bandwagon and instead stuck with my trusted 1ShoppingCart account! I’ve always maintained that 1ShoppingCart is a great all-in-one ecommerce system; you can do so much more with the system than most people realize.
And these past couple of weeks I’ve been thrilled with some of the new features they’ve been rolling out:
1. Web Forms — at first I was wishing for the basic HTML ones to come back, but now that I’ve created a few forms, I’m really liking the new features.
- For one thing, it stores the form, so you don’t have to recreate it each time you want to add the code on your website (or store it in a Notepad file, which I’d been doing).
- It also now gives you options for creating your form, such as adding a header, footer, or form text. And you can choose what color you’d like your form to be too.
- You can choose whether to restart an autoresponder series, or not, if someone signs up via the same form again.
- And, most importantly, it now tracks the conversions of your forms. You can see how many times your form was viewed, and how many signups you had.
2. Broadcasts — there are now additional broadcast options too; these seemed to sneak in! One day they weren’t there, and the next day they were. But they really are going to make your marketing super-targeted and smart.
Tags — this is something that Infusionsoft has always boasted about; now 1SC gives you this option too. You can apply tags either via the web form or manually to a contact so you can always track what they do once they come into your system. For example, previously if I automatically removed a contact from an autoresponder based on an action they took, I would lose the point at which they entered the system. Now I don’t need to worry about that if I automatically assign a tag to them when they fill out a web form.
Segments — this is basically another new area of the broadcast section. I’ve always been able to create custom filters for my contacts, but had trouble with sending broadcast to this select group. Now I can create a custom filter (segment) and choose that option direct from the broadcast screen.
Let me give you an example: if I wanted to do a promotion about Program A, I had to set it up so that when someone registered for Program A, they were automatically removed from my main Mailing List so that I wouldn’t email them again about registering for Program A. That was easy enough to do. But once the promo period was over, I then had to remember to go and add people who had registered for Program A back into the Mailing List for future mailings. Now all of this can be automated by using Segments.
I’m sure there’s more upgrades in the works, but these are the main ones I’ve noticed these past couple of weeks and, honestly, I’m thrilled with these!
About the author:
Online Business Development Strategist, Tracey Lawton, teaches life coaches, business coaches, and virtual assistants how to become more organized, streamlined, and automated so that they don’t constantly bottleneck projects and processes. Having the right systems in place leads to consistent revenues, more clients, and less stress and overwhelm. Find out if you have the right systems in place for your business with Tracey’s free quiz, “Is Your Business Set Up To Fail?”
… And What You Can Do So You Don’t Make Them Too
If you’re like 80% of the business owners out there:
- You’re juggling many different tasks during the course of your day.
- You don’t have enough time to do everything.
- You’re struggling to get the attention of your target market.
It’s now time to STOP the chaos, frustration, and overwhelm. And create a plan for building a successful (and, yes, profitable) business!
Join me for this content-rich, workshop-style webinar where I will take you through the 3 mistakes that I see business owners making that keep them in overwhelm, frustration, and chaos – and what you can do so you don’t make them too!
>>> Click Here to register and get all the details
What if I could show you an exercise that will teach you how to accurately predict your revenue for your business, would you be interested?
Create Your 4th Quarter P.R.O.F.I.T. Plan: 2 Half-Day LIVE Virtual Intensives
That’s exactly one of the exercises I’ll be working with you on during these 2 half-day virtual intensives, starting next week. Plus I’ll also be teaching you a ton of other strategies that will help you grow your business, increase your revenues, and get more clients.
I don’t want you to miss out on this valuable training, so please do go ahead and register here.
Hope to see you on the training.
The easiest and most effective way to follow up and nurture relationships with your clients and potential clients is to build an e-mail list of people who have “opted in” and given you permission to send them e-mails.
With a profitable e-mail list you can:
- Fill your seminars and programs
- Attract more clients and sales
- Turn current clients into repeat clients
- Promote other peoples’ programs that you believe in and earn $1,000?s in affiliate commissions
Here are 3 basic keys to building a successful e-mail list:
First of all, you need to have one in the first place. That means that you need an e-mail delivery system, which is commonly called a CRM (Contact Relationship Manager).
There are MANY systems to choose from. I recommend Mail Chimp or Constant Contact if you’re just starting out and don’t have a lot of funds to work with. I recommend 1ShoppingCart if you want to be able to process credit cards online. Once you have 500 people on your list and are making $100,000 or more in revenue, it’s time to consider switching to Infusionsoft, which is more pricey but much more advanced.
You also need an Opt In Page where people can sign up to be on your list. When people opt in, their contact information gets entered into your CRM automatically.
Next, it’s important to nurture relationships with people on your list by offering them something of value, other than sales, sales, and more sales.
Your list is a community of people who have put their trust in you. They’ve trusted you with their name and e-mail address. Since many people change their physical address more often than their e-mail address nowadays, that’s actually a generous show of trust.
They’ve trusted you to provide them with valuable information and not to sell their contact information or spam them. Honor that trust by sending them articles (like this one), helpful tips, or inspiring quotes.
One of my colleagues runs an auto repair center, and he realized that his clients didn’t want to learn about auto repair (that’s why they hired him) so he just sends them funny quotes, comics, and stories that have nothing to do with auto repair but make them laugh.
Finally, you need to continually build your e-mail list by having new potential clients opt in. Focus on attracting your tribe of ideal clients, not just anyone. That way, the people who join your list will be more likely to actually invest in your products and services.
You can learn how to add 10,000 subscribers to your list in only 90 days by participating for FREE in the List-a-Palooza 90 Day List-Building Challenge.
PJ Van Hulle is an acclaimed international speaker, author and financial literacy expert who works with coaches, consultants and speakers who love what they do but want to make more money with less effort. She is the creator of the List-a-Palooza 90 Day List-Building Challenge.
It’s a powerhouse of tools, systems, strategies, resources, templates, cheat sheets, and checklists. But more importantly, it helps you experience:
1. Consistent revenues – no more feast or famine cycles!
2. More clients – lots of your ideal clients too!
3. Less stress and overwhelm – you’ll actually fall in love with your business again!
Not only are you getting on demand. Anytime. You also get two amazing gifts:
1. Save 20-25% on every workshop. The more you say YES, the more you save!
2. Exclusive Open Q&A. But only if you act between now and June 26. Get your most pressing questions answered, right there, by me.
I have done everything possible to make this available. Accessible. Affordable. So that it pays off. Not someday. But now.
Click Here to access the On Demand Workshop Library.